1. The competition starts on 18 September 2020, and ends 29 October. No late entries will be accepted;
2. Only homeschooling children are allowed to enter. If you are about to start homeschooling and in the process of starting, it is acceptable;
3. The reviews MUST BE written by the children themselves;
4. The prize is not exchangeable for cash;
5. The winner agrees to the use of their name and images in any publicity material, as well as their entry;
6. These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion; and
7. Judges decision is final.
Some “thank you’s”
One of the judges of our competition is no one other than our amazing homeschooling celebrity mom: Janet Kieswetter. Take a look at her Facebook page here, and go and like her page. She has a lot of knowledge and wisdom to offer all homeschooling parents. She even has a club for homeschooling moms!
Our second judge, Gerda Welman, coordinator of the Free state homeschooling community, has a very interesting book range for children, based on her own family. Go and see what this is all about here.
The beautiful artwork of our competition was designed by Lorraine Van Dyk. Have a look at what this talented homeschooling mom is able to do for you and your business.
Our instructional video (as seen in the flyer) is presented by our third judge, homeschool dad, writer and author Adrian Partridge. He has a video series on Creative Writing for Kids, and the video on how to write a book review can be seen here.